Pages

8 Mar 2009

D.C

My friend and I were observing a group of students at Macdonald's. They were huddled in a group the entire time we were there, all staring intently at their PSPs. The great irony: For a generation so connected to the internet, so "in-touch" with the world, they were, for that period of time, so disconnected from each other.

Something struck up in me then and I resolved not to get a PSP. Afterall, I already have a PS2 that is collecting dust somewhere in the house. I wonder if it still works.

3 comments:

  1. This post reminds me of my 1st 3 months' JC days when my friends and I were scolded by our civics tutor for staring intently at our handphones sms-ing and not communicating with one another when we were walking together.=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.Well Done la.=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh you got PS2? never invite me to go play lahhh...

    ReplyDelete