Pages

13 Nov 2009

Shameless

There are some people who really test the limits of my patience. One of them are people who do not do anything in project groups. And when you ask them to do something the answer will invariably be "no problem" or in this case "np". When they miss a meeting they will blame it on the e-mail server which of course doubles up conveniently as a excuse when sending files over as well. If you didn't send me the file just tell me. Don't ask me if I received it and then act perplexed because if anything else, honesty will improve my opinion of you just that little bit.

And that's one of the things, my friends, that you shouldn't do in year 4. Because it's just not cool.

2 comments:

  1. bring this to the prof. seriously. its doing tt person a favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Hope you are doing well! Meet up after exams ok. =)

    ReplyDelete