Pages

3 Jan 2010

Hello 2010

I really meant to write something to sum up the entire 09 but then I thought it would be me looking up older posts in this blog anyway, so for the more curious, may I direct to the archives section just below the clock. I haven't clicked that drop-down menu in a long time.

Instead I will update you guys on the second batch of brownies my mum and I baked. On the advice of a friend, I added one more egg and didn't chop up the pecans so finely this time round. It turned out more moist ( the last batch was a little flaky) and had more bite. These I shared with the TPJC guys during the Christmas celebration at my place and man were they good smothered in vanilla ice cream.

The only problem was that we had chocolate left over. And so - in the spirit of all things chocolate - our next project would be chocolate fondant. I can almost feel the chocolate oozing out of this one.

Here's to a great 2010.

4 comments: