Pages

12 Sept 2008

Get high

There are band practices and then there are BAND practices . At the expense of sounding like a band geek and losing most of my non band readers, today's rehearsal was so high I felt all of my neurons and nerve endings tingling with excitement at the end of it. Literally. Mr. Leonard Tan's enthusiasm is without a shadow of a doubt terribly infectious.

At the part where I had rests, I was literally bobbing to the music. I was an iota short of dancing with my tuba at the parts where I actually played(the correct notes) and at that moment it just felt so right. In spite of whatever that had transpired during the day,then, I felt truly alive. Then , I belonged.

How to study tonight like that?! =p

4 comments:

  1. I was high too! But when I messed my things up, it didn't feel as high.. hah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhoh.That's why I bracketed the correct notes ma. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY AGREE CANNNNN. WAHHHHH so distracting lor.. listening to all the pieces again and again. LOL

    ReplyDelete