Pages

1 Jan 2015

We just decided to

It's the new year and with it come fresh beginnings.
Like a run, which I did and certainly hope to do more of. 
And a dim sum lunch with friends, which I overslept and was late for.
And a series - the Newsroom.

It all started with a Facebook post with its opening scene.


And with that I called up Newsroom Season 1 and finished the first episode - and it was perhaps the best opening episode for a series I have watched. I was rooting for Will and his team and all it stood for.So give it a try if you feel so inclined. You may very well be doing yourself a favor.

Hear me now, O thou bleak and unbearable world
Thou art base and debauched as can be.
But a knight with his banners all bravely unfurled 
now hurls down his gauntlet to thee!
- I, Don Quixote

No comments:

Post a Comment