Pages

3 Jan 2015

State of the Wardrobe



Spent half the day tidying my wardrobe; Here's the breakdown.

Left

a) T-shirts
b) Hiking wear and accessories
c) Formal Jackets

Right

a) Formal long sleeve shirts
b) Informal long sleeve shirts
c) Short sleeve shirts
d) Polo T-shirts
e) Bottoms

Within each category, it is organised by colours: Richard Of York Gave Birth In Vain. All told, I wound up with 2 bags of stuff to donate to the Salvation Army and about a half bag to alter. My friend suggested I use one of my jeans to be donated to get the 50 dollar discount at Levi's. I think this is an excellent idea.

I've been on a roll organizing stuff lately. Before this, it was my bookshelf. What next, I wonder.

Update: Turns out, "next" are my drawers and the blog itself. Some of the links(e.g. Twitter widget, Allconsuming.net) were outdated. I've updated the Twitter widget and replaced the allconsuming.net widget (which previously tracked my book consumption) with the Goodreads widget instead. Cobwebs thus swept, I'm a happy camper.

2 comments:

  1. Wah about time you update this blog man!

    Nice to see updates and cheers to clearing stuff! Intangible stuff is also a good place to start tidying - like facebook feed, news subscriptions and stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now, to sustain the updates. That'll be the hard part.
    Clearing those intangibles is another great idea! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete